Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audi A2 1.2 TDI 3L (The MOST economic car of them all)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys! Yesterday I bought a 2001 Audi A2 1.2 TDI 3L here in Sweden. It is even more fuel-efficient than a VW Lupo 3L. Maybe because the whole body of the car is in aluminium just like the Tesla. There are only 6500 left in the wild in the whole world of these 1.2 TDI Audis, so I am pretty amazed I could find one. I will fill it with Biodiesel the next time I refuel and it should get equal mileage as with standard diesel.
Nichen och A2.jpg

Audi A2 1.4 TDI 66KW/90HP

As i can't afford Model S, but Model E i'm after a Audi A2 1.4 TDI 66KW with bose sound, open sky, cruise control, heated seats.
They're sought after like gold and can easily reach 8000 to 9000 Euros even if they are produced 2004/2005.
The TDI 3L just has to little power, whereas the 1.4 TDI can make up to 100mph on 70mpg.

Last edited:
Yeah dude this car will go from 0 - 60 mph in 14.9 seconds (LMAO) but that's not the reason I bought it. The reason is the 85 MPG figure and the opportunity to use biodiesel. The price for RME (biodiesel) is about 12:74 kr compared to diesel which sits at 14:57 kr in sweden right now. The fuel-consumption when driving long distances is almost identical!! I hope you can find a 1.4 TDI!