Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars & Copters Fundraiser - Sunday, September 15th - Plymouth, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars & Copters/Harvard, MA Fall Festival - Sunday, September 15th - Plymouth, MA

Here we go.... Pictures!

IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg
IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1387.jpg
IMG_1388.jpg
IMG_1389.jpg
IMG_1390.jpg
IMG_1391.jpg
IMG_1392.jpg
IMG_1393.jpg
IMG_1394.jpg
IMG_1395.jpg
IMG_1396.jpg
IMG_1397.jpg
IMG_1398.jpg
IMG_1399.jpg
IMG_1400.jpg
IMG_1401.jpg
IMG_1402.jpg
IMG_1403.jpg
IMG_1404.jpg
IMG_1405.jpg
IMG_1406.jpg
IMG_1407.jpg
IMG_1409.jpg
IMG_1410.jpg
IMG_1411.jpg
IMG_1412.jpg
IMG_1413.jpg
IMG_1414.jpg

Last edited:
yes, please! I may do what HiTech is doing - 1 hr at CARS & COPTERS (maybe i Can get a heli ride in?) and then head over to Harvard, MA

Ok - If I do a range charge overnight in plymouth before going to C&C. The route google maps shows... Plymouth -> Airport for C&C -> Harvard, MA -> Milford Supercharger is a total of 214 miles total and thats going to the long way to Harvard, MA - so I think I could make it with the rest of you.

But the C&C event looks massive and interesting and may want to stay a little longer than an hour... What is the Harvard MA event supposed to be like?

Aaron

Maps:
Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 2.29.06 PM.png

Hotel reservations made for Saturday night the 14th in Plymouth - .3 miles walking from the lot with the public charger!

I will pick up a couple of Starbucks "boxes" of Coffee for everyone with cups, stirrers and Sugar/Spenda!

Aaron

Surprised we're not getting more responses! And I'm coming from NY!

I know there are a lot of you Model S owners in the Boston area! Let us know and I'll add to the list at the top of this thread!

Aaron

Aaron: "What is the Harvard MA event supposed to be like?"
It's not nearly as big as the morning event. Guessing about 50-100 cars.

Hotel reservations made for Saturday night the 14th in Plymouth - .3 miles walking from the lot with the public charger!

I will pick up a couple of Starbucks "boxes" of Coffee for everyone with cups, stirrers and Sugar/Spenda!

Aaron
Awesome... just noone drink in my car!!!
icon8.gif

Too many kid activities now that school and fall sports, etc. are under way...
I agree. But, my 10 year old will be joining me for this day event. He may have more fun with the car shows (including helicopters) than me... "may"!
icon6.gif

I would like to spend at least 2 hours at the Cars & Copters event before heading out to the Harvard, MA event since the C&C will be so big and I assume quite exciting....

Aaron

PS - I asked my local service center about getting a second charger installed, but they don't carry the full kit there and I would need to order it online and wait for it to be delivered to the service center for installation, so not in time for this weekend.

Thinking of being in Plymouth from 9-11ish. Then drive back to Harvard, so around 12:30ish.
What is everyone else's thought?

That sounds good to me! As long as we can stay ar C&C for 2 hours, I'm happy!
May need to take you up on your offer to charge a little before heading back to Milford - we'll see.
Wasn't able to get 2nd charger installed in my car this week unfortunately...

Aaron

- - - Updated - - -

Aaron,

The Plymouth charger is 240v 30amps, I live in Plymouth and I'm working with the town to install Clipper Creek CS90 units. I am a Tesla model S 60 owner and on Plugshare.

Chris

Chris

Thanks for the info! Are you going to be joining us at the C&C event?

Aaron

Last edited:
Guys -

I'll try to get there a little early (with coffee!) so I get a spot on line and perhaps secure a space for our Model S's!

Aaron

----------

First post updated with links, addresses & times!

Last edited:
Guys -

If we want to park together at C&C - we have to arrive together. Suggest we pick a place to meet and drive over together - will this be possible for all of you?

The Starbucks I'm going to get the box O coffee at is only 4 miles from the airport - here's the address....

127 Samoset St, Plymouth, MA ‎
Myles Standish Plaza

How about we all meet there at 8:30am?

Aaron

------------

PS - Was just told by one of the organizers of the event that we can park in the "Exotics" section on pavement with more ample space for a $20 donation vs. the $10 for a regular parking spot - I think that would be GREAT!

Last edited:
Guys -

If we want to park together at C&C - we have to arrive together. Suggest we pick a place to meet and drive over together - will this be possible for all of you?

The Starbucks I'm going to get the box O coffee at is only 4 miles from the airport - here's the address....

127 Samoset St, Plymouth, MA ‎
Myles Standish Plaza

How about we all meet there at 8:30am?

Aaron

------------

PS - Was just told by one of the organizers of the event that we can park in the "Exotics" section on pavement with more ample space for a $20 donation vs. the $10 for a regular parking spot - I think that would be GREAT!

You should definitely plan to meet ahead and arrive together, like we did with 4 cars at the American Car Show. It's impressive when multiple Model S's glide in silently en masse, and parking together lets you spell each other a bit on the Tesla Talking, while visitors can compare colors and features.

Remember to plug in your UMCs, so no one can accidentally turn the car on and drive it! And it's a great conversation starter.