Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking Sensor UI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks, I recently placed my order (8/24 confirmed, VIN 21112). I'm waiting on a green S85 with tan leather, obeche wood gloss, tech, parking, parcel cover, body armor. I haven't been able to find any reviews of the Tesla parking sensors and the UI. Does anyone have experience with these? Interested in knowing, for instance, at what distance the UI turns from green to yellow to red.

Thanks!

Hi folks, I recently placed my order (8/24 confirmed, VIN 21112). I'm waiting on a green S85 with tan leather, obeche wood gloss, tech, parking, parcel cover, body armor. I haven't been able to find any reviews of the Tesla parking sensors and the UI. Does anyone have experience with these? Interested in knowing, for instance, at what distance the UI turns from green to yellow to red.

Thanks!

cancel the body armor and get it done elsewhere...its not great coverage, especially the trunk...just my opinion (i made the mistake of getting Tesla's body armor only to remove it for a 3rd party install)