Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

FS new mobile connector WTB High Power Wall Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FS Model S wall connector WTB HPWC for Model S

I have a new Model S mobile connector with a nema 14-50 adapter no carry bag. Asking 525.00 plus shipping.
Looking to buy High Power Wall Connector also for Model S. Perhaps someone has one and would like to buy my mobile connector and sell me there wall unit .

Last edited:
I'm planning on ordering the HighPower Charging option, but I only really want the dual chargers. My daily commute is less than 40 miles round trip, so the 40 Amp charger is enough for home. I will probably be selling the HPWC in a few months if you are not in a hurry.