Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Three Dings? New sound

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was about to turn into my lot when I heard a rapid: "Ding, Ding, Ding". I looked everywhere and saw no alerts or anything new. What the heck was that?

Check out this video. DragTimes did a 0-60 video of the model S and shows an error message on screen when the brake and accelerator are pressed at the same time. Did it sound like that? That sound and error message happened to me for another error, but can't remember what caused the message. However, the message went way when I corrected the error.

Tesla Model S 60 kWH 0-60 MPH Testing - YouTube

Check out this video. DragTimes did a 0-60 video of the model S and shows an error message on screen when the brake and accelerator are pressed at the same time. Did it sound like that? That sound and error message happened to me for another error, but can't remember what caused the message. However, the message went way when I corrected the error.

Isn't that the same triple beep warning that you get if you open a door while still in drive?