Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Owner in Hawthorne

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I'm taking delivery of my new P85+ next week and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to meeting other So Cal Tesla owners!
I've been active in the Nissan GT-R community in the past and this is my first electric car experience.
I'm neighbors with Tesla's Hawthorne design center so if you guys are at the supercharger there I'd love to meet some other T owners.

All the best,
Ben

Congrats and welcome! See if there are any spots left in the Tesla Rally at Teslarun.com for next Sunday.

It seems to me that the only time people get really upset is when a car is taking up a spot and not charging. No one has an issue with you or any other locals using the Supercharger, as long as there aren't traveler's making a commute who get stuck waiting for a local who decided to leave their car behind. Again, you paid for it, so use it. When you're done, free up the space. Right now, Hawthorne is down to only a few chargers and someone has been leaving his car there long after he was done, causing a lot a stress for those trying to make it home to San Diego.

Thanks!
And yes, simplesolar...I hope to become inspired by my Tesla ownership experience and produce some products to enhance the car further. It's a new journey for me and I'm excited to get it rolling! The car is a lot different than my GT-R thats for sure!

I've been active in the Nissan GT-R community
I've been in everything from rice rockets to million dollar exotics and nothing's felt like the pavement was being ripped up below my rear wheels and spit out the back end the way the launch of a GT-R made me feel!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats and welcome! See if there are any spots left in the Tesla Rally at Teslarun.com for next Sunday.
Thanx for the plug; its going to be off the hook!
Also, we look forward to seeing you both on Sunday!