Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a Hong Kong citizen to test drive Model S with me from 19th Sep to 22nd Sep 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys in Hong Kong! I was excited about Hong Kong Tesla having available test drives that I booked a flight from 19th - 22nd Sep :biggrin:

Unfortunately upon closer examination of the terms, I discovered that only Hong Kong citizens + valid Hong Kong license are allowed to test drive! :mad:

Since my flight is already booked, I wonder if there are any kind souls in Hong Kong now who is kind enough to go with me to test drive the Model S. You will be driving of course and I will sitting in the back seats. It's not something I would want given that I cant test drive but it's the next best thing and I really don't want to waste my airticket and hotel without getting into a Tesla :scared:

So any kind souls is available from 19th (4pm onwards) - 22nd (2pm) Sep to test drive with me? :tongue:

Regards,

Kelvin from Singapore

Sure, I can help. PM me for details.

Or, you can just get the Tesla Rep (Kenneth) to drive for you. Whichever, you should be in front seat.

Hi bro, thankx for your help. Sorry I wasn't able to reply you earlier. I managed to test drive the Model S when I arrived in HK yesterday :) Great car! I already placed a reservation yesterday although I hope Tesla can do something about the warranty since the car will eventually come to Singapore.

Anyhow, I'm here in HK til Sunday 23th. Be great to meet you and other bros who from Tesla HK. I'm staying at Cosmo Hotel Mongkok. Will PM you my HK number if you free to meet up for coffee :D