Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyclone & Aerodynamic rim options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just spotted the new wheel options on Design Studio. Tesla is now offering two new 19" rims: Cyclone and Aerodynamic.

I didn't spot them on shop.teslamotors.com - they only seem to be available via Design Studio when configuring a new Model S.

Does anyone know if these wheels can be ordered from Tesla separately? And what will they costs? Winter will be creeping in soon and I want to drive those 19" Cyclones in the snow ;)

Thanks

@Raffy.Roma
"The Cyclone and Aerodynamic wheels are available for the USA. For the time being they are not available for Europe. Hope they will be available for Europe soon."

I'll buy them in the US - looks like Europe willnot have them until 2014 ;(

@brainman:
The Design Studio says 2500$ for 19" Cyclone. The 21" Turbine cost 4500$ in Design Studio which is the same they cost in the shop. So i assume the Cyclone will cost the same when available in the shop. That''s 625$ per rim.

@Raffy.Roma
"The Cyclone and Aerodynamic wheels are available for the USA. For the time being they are not available for Europe. Hope they will be available for Europe soon."

I'll buy them in the US - looks like Europe willnot have them until 2014 ;(

Ironic since they are made by Fondmetal in Italy. I wonder if you can get them directly from the manufacturer.

Pictures of my new car with 19" cyclone wheels:
Tesla_side.jpg
Tesla_cyclone_back.jpg
tesla_front.jpg