Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a Minnesota owner to show me their car . . .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, it isn't a drive, but if you want to talk to an owner I will be at the state fair from 5-9 in the Eco Experience building next to the Tesla.
Or, next week I would be happy to take you for a test ride Tue, Wed (during the day)or Thursday.
Or, during the week, call the Tesla Service center in Eden Prairie and ask for Ashley.

I already stopped by the Eco building yesterday and had a chance to check one out from the exterior. I spoke with Tesla today and the earliest I can get in for a test drive is next weekend (partly due to my schedule - I'm busy during the days). I was just hoping there was someone in the area this weekend who wanted to show off their car.

I already stopped by the Eco building yesterday and had a chance to check one out from the exterior. I spoke with Tesla today and the earliest I can get in for a test drive is next weekend (partly due to my schedule - I'm busy during the days). I was just hoping there was someone in the area this weekend who wanted to show off their car.

Quite likely there is, just not many read the boards nonstop like I do:)
I'll point some other MN owners this way and see if any can help you out.