Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

baby picture of my Model S :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She's electric, baby! My Model S being born at the Tesla Factory this week http://instagram.com/p/dXb047wr7V/#

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a beautiful picture Leilani! It put tears in my eyes & a big smile on my face. When are you due?! :smile: I have a feeling yours will "know" it's a special baby, & a lucky one! Thanks again from your old hippie friend, ML

That's a beautiful picture Leilani! It put tears in my eyes & a big smile on my face. When are you due?! :smile: I have a feeling yours will "know" it's a special baby, & a lucky one! Thanks again from your old hippie friend, ML

Hey old hippie friend! Oh that is so sweet! It brought tears to my eyes too! When I got the email with the pictures I burst into tears and my husband actually thought something was wrong! I handed him the phone so he could see it because I couldn't even talk. Silly, I know, but this car is a dream come true for me. I feel like my two worlds have finally come together and it's really one of the best feelings in the world. I felt a little like this when I saw my "The Cove" race car at Daytona last year. Seeing my two passions come together. I would never normally admit to the crying (race car drivers aren't suppose to cry) but I know that here, I am in a group that will understand because all of you suffer from Tesla Psychosis just like me. Or deep down, are you all laughing at me? LOL.

I am due on Sept 7! I am doing some traveling over the next couple weeks and then my husband wants to be by my side during the delivery, so we had to wait till Saturday. :) Funny enough, the guy who is delivering my Model S worked on my race team at Daytona last year. The race team folded up and he got a job working for Tesla. Poetic, don't you think?

awesome @MikeL and @BobtheV I see we have some deadheads in the house! :)

Bobby came to my speech at Tesla HQ a couple weeks ago, here's a couple pics:
My sister, Bobby and I at HQ after my speech: Tesla HQ Speech on Instagram
At lunch, we walk in to this restaurant that a google chef started and Bobby was on the wall by our table: Bobby on the Wall Instagram
And this is us driving to lunch... I am not sure what is going on with my hands here:

BobbyModelS.jpg

Thanks everyone! I am unreasonably excited about her - I know you all understand this all too well! ;)

Congrats! But I'm confused, what's the "vegan option"? No leather, obviously...no butter ;-) ...but seriously, what do they do differently?

"Edited by NigelM; Today at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added pic for those without instagram" -- there are people without instagram? :)

I'm confused; I don't "have" Instagram, but the link worked fine for me.

ROFLMAO! OMG that's one awesome parody, thanks. :-D

Congrats! But I'm confused, what's the "vegan option"? No leather, obviously...no butter ;-) ...but seriously, what do they do differently?

When I placed the order, vegan (textile) seats were not available on performance cars (it is available for everyone now) and the steering wheel was also leather at the time. So those are the two things that were different about my P85+ :)

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like this line from Ferris Bueller's Day Off sums up Tesla quite well

Last edited by a moderator:
When I placed the order, vegan (textile) seats were not available on performance cars (it is available for everyone now) and the steering wheel was also leather at the time. So those are the two things that were different about my P85+ :)

Oh! I have the S85--didn't know that, thanks for clarifying.

I feel like this line from Ferris Bueller's Day Off sums up Tesla quite well

:cool: