Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Perfect California Personalized License Plate, "SILNT" for a Tesla Owner?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
My name is D Gordon and I am a new registered member. I currently have the following California Personalized License Plate, "SILNT" (stands for SILENT) that I believe would look absolutely perfect on a Tesla.

I am the legal registered owner these plates and would like to sell them to an interested member (by completing /utilizing the required CA DMV Special Interest License Plate Application-Re 17 Form to transfer to new owner). If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

How much?

Hello,
My name is D Gordon and I am a new registered member. I currently have the following California Personalized License Plate, "SILNT" (stands for SILENT) that I believe would look absolutely perfect on a Tesla.

I am the legal registered owner these plates and would like to sell them to an interested member (by completing /utilizing the required CA DMV Special Interest License Plate Application-Re 17 Form to transfer to new owner). If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thread Hijack!

I have CA plate AC MOTOR for sale. Invented and patented by Nicola Tesla himself, our cars are named after Mr. Tesla to celebrate his AC MOTOR technology. Tesla Motors is the only auto maker using Alternating Current Motors in their electric cars so it's specific to your Tesla and best of all the person behind you won't rear end your beautiful car while focused on figuring out your vowel deficiency.

AC MOTOR will work on your Model S or your Roadster.

PM your best offer. Any Tesla accessory or addition considered in trade, or cash. :)

Regarding How much? Make me an offer via private message

Hello,

Re how much? Please make me an offer via private message as I would very much like to see my creative work on a piece of art: Tesla

and yes, there are variations, however, my plates most resemble the word "SILENT"

SILNT CA License Plate: surprised no reasonable offers yet???

I am very surprised that I have not been contacted by a Tesla owner regarding a reasonable offer for my vanity plates. One would think that owners of such a premium electric motor car would like to have this plate displayed???

Hello,

SILNT CA License Plate: surprised no reasonable offers yet???

I am very surprised that I have not been contacted by a Tesla owner regarding a reasonable offer for my vanity plates. One would think that owners of such a premium electric motor car would like to have this plate displayed???