Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clock on the Center Display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the thought. Nigel. That one is the same point size. And when the dash dims, still impossible to see as is the entire bottom row of stuff.
I would LOVE to see TM add a clock app so I could have a digital clock to the left of the speedo when GPS not there.
Or right.
Or center. :)

Actually I think the one on the dash is actually smaller. I agree a large clock on the dash would be nice. When I'm not using Nav (most of the time) I don't find any good use for half the dash (one half is trip computer, the other half displays media info, except I have media info already up on the center console).

There is already a clock at the top of the touchscreen and driver's console. I guess you mean a big picture of an analog clock?

Analog? Yipes no--digital, and it needn't be big, IMHO.

Why use screen real estate for that?

I've been tempted to pull up a digital clock display in the browser. I just squint, for now, but the dash and main screens are too small for my aging eyes and I don't usually need half the screen, anyway. I have the energy readout (also on dash) and the "radio" (listening to audiobooks, I hardly need to look at the faux radio dial). Really, while I'm driving, the whole big display is somewhat wasted, I suppose. Gah, I never thought of it like this.... ;-)

Reactions: Beta V