Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Xpel Paint Protection Film Dealer Info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Passing along the following info from Robert, the authorized Xpel dealer for Hawaii. The prices below are for Xpel Ultimate (the self healing one). He also mentioned he's only bringing in Xpel Extreme on special order for now. As inferred below, he's setup "shop" in Kapolei, but still looking for a town location. He also offered in a previous conversation to do a mobile install at my house, provided there's an enclosed garage where he can control airflow, etc.

Mods - Apologies if this is against forum rules - please delete if so.

Thanks..

I don't know if traveling out to Kapolei would be too far for you. But it seems that this will be the fastest way to get your car done. Also, I know Tesla just opened their service center in Waikele and I was going to talk to them about taking care of Tesla owners cars there.Pricing will be set at.
$995.00
Front end- Up to 18 to 24 inches of the hood and fender, full bumper, and mirrors.

$1495.00
Full front clip. Seamless as humanly possible. Full hood and fender, full bumper, and mirrors

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at any time. (808) 954-1600 or email me.
Please spread the word about this amazing new product. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Robert Mayo
Automotive Emporium

808-954-1600
[email protected]
autoemphawaii.com

I'm interested. I would like to hear more is what I am saying. Count me as one more and let's see where this takes us.

Dpodoll also hints to something maybe we should think about. What are the benefits of actually starting a T Club? What would it require? What would the pros and cons be? A Hawaii Chapter of a bigger enterprise? Comments anyone...

Is there a lot of interest in this product? I just sent them a query about the possiblty of a group buy discount for club members. We'll see what they come back with.

I'm interested. I would like to hear more is what I am saying. Count me as one more and let's see where this takes us.

Dpodoll also hints to something maybe we should think about. What are the benefits of actually starting a T Club? What would it require? What would the pros and cons be? A Hawaii Chapter of a bigger enterprise? Comments anyone...

Definitely interested in PPF. I was waiting for XPel to get back to me but they didn't. in addition to the listed options I am also interested in their side and headlight/fog light coverage.

Robert told me he might be able to go down from $995 to $750 if we got a group together. He doesn't have his shop set up yet, but will know more by next week. I think we can lock in the deal with a $100 deposit. Lethim know you are part of the "club".

Dale

Dpodoll, Dale, if he can adjust his price on the clear bra on the hood, based on group buy, how much in a group to do the full hood. I've had the 18" bra, and you see a line where it does not come to the windshield. It was my plan to have that removed and apply to the full hood, anyway. (Of course, that was back when I owned a White 60.)

Dpodoll, Dale, if he can adjust his price on the clear bra on the hood, based on group buy, how much in a group to do the full hood. I've had the 18" bra, and you see a line where it does not come to the windshield. It was my plan to have that removed and apply to the full hood, anyway. (Of course, that was back when I owned a White 60.)

I'd be interested in just a full hood. I've got half coverage right now.

Hi folks -

Just passing along an update from the Xpel dealer regarding location:

I just wanted to update you on the status of us getting the new
location. We should be picking up the keys for the new location this
coming Mon. or Tue. We will be located in the Ward industrial center
located right behind the theaters. We still have to clean and prep the
space, but we will be taking appointments very shortly. We expect to
be operational right around the first half of November. If you are
still interested in protecting your vehicle please let me know so that
i can contact you as soon as we are operational.

Thank you for your time and patience with us as we bring this new and
exciting product to Hawaii.

Hello everyone

I am the owner of Automotive Emporium and I am the Xpel dealer in Hawaii. Thanks to dpodoll for contacting me on behalf of the Tesla owners I have approved a group buy for the ppf film. If you are interested in having the film installed please send me a pm for more details. So that we can get everyone taken care of.

Thank you for interest

Group Buy. Group Buy? Group Buy anyone? Anyone?

I received an email reply from Robert on the prices for Xpel on a Tesla.

Several folks have already indicated interest. He asked that I not post the prices or discount, so I won't.
But I can PM or email you.
PM me and I will share the content of the email. PM me an email address, and I will email the same email to you. I am also going to forward the email to the hawaiiteslaowners @ gmail address we have. PM me if you don't have that password to access this account. Remember please don't post that password, but we can share it with each other.