Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Satin Pearl White with Verde Ithaca accents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys!

Figured I'd share some of the work I'm currently having done to my Model S Performance. Here's a list of what I'm having done:

• 3M Satin Pearl White wrap (including door handles and side skirts)
  • Gloss black all the chrome and rear diffuser
  • Verde Ithaca (lambo green) brakes, mirror caps, Tesla "Ts", and front lip
  • 22" Vossen CV4 in polished finish (will likely powder coat gloss black)
  • Tesla logo shadow lights under doors
  • Light taillight/headlight tint with a darker foglight tint (light still goes through fine perfectly)
  • Cobra 17mm front/rear parking sensors
  • Goshers premium blind spot sensors
  • Mobileye 560

Had some difficulty painting the blind spot sensors to closely match the satin pearl white (shifts colors depending on the viewing angle) but just saw them repainted and it will be a very close match to the wrap. Also difficult to show the true color of the Verde Ithaca with crappy iPhone pictures in the shop but I'll take better ones when I get it back.

Everything except the Mobileye is being installed by ACG Automotive.Even though this is their first Tesla, they do amazing work on high end vehicles (GT-Rs, Ferraris, Mercedes, etc). I highly recommend Sean, Tal, and James if you're needing some work done on your Tesla (or any other high end car) in the San Diego region.

Here are some quick pictures I've taken while it's being worked on:

mCgCNUU.jpg

DbiMhoh.jpg

cMqrxib.jpg

EzBfcH4.jpg

hyeNHia.jpg

8xuZhMB.jpg

Last edited:
It took me a while to figure out that was a caliper, with the lift in the background, it looked like some giant Tesla thing suspended from a crane. :)

The green isn't my thing, but to each his own. Nice pearl color though.

It took me a while to figure out that was a caliper, with the lift in the background, it looked like some giant Tesla thing suspended from a crane. :)

The green isn't my thing, but to each his own. Nice pearl color though.

Hahaha :)

Certainly the green isn't for everyone! Though the crappy iPhone pics in the shop don't do it justice and it looks amazing (to me at least) in the sun. Just wanted to avoid the stereotypical red calipers/other accents that everyone has these days.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product, I'm a VI fan from my lambo enthusiast days...although I feel on the Tesla the wheels are perfect (I normally go with HRE's), and I like the chrome since it's a big four door sedan, even in the hot Vegas sun.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Looking forward to seeing the finished product, I'm a VI fan from my lambo enthusiast days...although I feel on the Tesla the wheels are perfect (I normally go with HRE's), and I like the chrome since it's a big four door sedan, even in the hot Vegas sun.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Thank you! :)

I actually had a set of HRE P40s on order but switched to these since as much as I love the P40s (and they are usually my "go to" wheel), in the end I felt they were a bit "too sporty" for such a large/heavy sedan such as the Model S. And though I did like the stock 21" wheels, they were so skinny than the handling was subpar IMO.

Last edited:
How about Satin Pearl White?

Another idea I have been tossing around! :)

Got the car back last night. Almost is done except the wiring of the blindspot sensors and lowering links. I am going out of town in a few days so I just wanted to drive the Tesla around for a bit before I dropped it back off for them to completely finish it.

Thank you everyone for your feedback; I appreciate it!

Here are a couple photos I took last night:

6t4y609.jpg

DUFvTUT.jpg

xc0zze7.jpg

WvbSo3e.jpg

UdpPGNv.jpg

Kmlkdwa.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for being one of the first tuners of this wonderful car! LOVE it!

Thanks Jeb! :)

I have received a couple messages about showing a closer shot of the rear diffuser / whether or not it's practical to wrap the plastic side skirts and such. Those plastic panels have a texture which makes it difficult to wrap but if you're vinyl guy knows what he's doing and uses a good adhesion promoter there should be no problem. And here's a better picture:

n5mM1Zr.jpg

Last edited: