Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Tesla Roadster" in Grand Theft Auto 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rla View Post
    Widodh, good hunting, though I doubt it will be an easy find.
    I've been searching for about 6 hours, but no luck yet...

Next to that, GTA V is super cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rla View Post
    btw: I'll be happy to pick up your Model S and care for it while you play (I can dream right?)
    Kallo isn't to far from Middelburg, so your Model S will be just an hour away.

ps: do not forget to go to the Launch Party...
    Nah, I think I can manage to pick up my Model S next week and I'll be at the party on Saturday
    BMW M5 E39 - Kawasaki Z750R - 3-phase power - Not a Roadster owner, but the co-owner of my/our company is

85kWh - 19" Cyclone grey - Pearl White - Tech Package - PDC - Sunroof - Twin-Chargers - Light package - Nappa Leather

As in GTA IV, it will take most likely quite some hours (if not days) to find such a premium car. Given that you'll be driving your S like crazy soon (really soon) finding the Roadster might become a thing of months

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG using Tapatalk 4
    Waiting for end of lease and affordable long-range EV, or a flex-lease system, or founding a startup or winning the lottery, whichever comes first.

PLEASE NOTE: these ramblings are the copylefted intellectual property of the internets, and are intended as part of conversations, random thoughts and rants among the TMC members. My words may be quoted by any third party outside the TMC forums, without my expressed consent. However remember that none or all of it may be utter garbage.

I've seen two, one in a parking lot in a wealthier part of town and another one being driven. Of course I grabbed both

The acceleration is unparalleled, and the small size works to its advantage when weaving through traffic. Braking and cornering aren't as good as the other supercars in the game, but I would say the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

P85 / #3287
    I was very excited to see a Coil Voltic while driving down the pier. I jumped out and grabbed it, but the previous driver got stuck underneath the car (possibly because of realistic clearance) and I had a rough escape from the cops. I got it fixed up and painted Very Orange and it is now my go-to vehicle. They nailed the sound and the performance is excellent.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2714
Size:  912.0 KB

Please report back when you see wido in his new Model S.

I also found the Roadster in GTA! It's in my garage now A white one
    BMW M5 E39 - Kawasaki Z750R - 3-phase power - Not a Roadster owner, but the co-owner of my/our company is

85kWh - 19" Cyclone grey - Pearl White - Tech Package - PDC - Sunroof - Twin-Chargers - Light package - Nappa Leather

I wanted to go on a rampage in a Model S. But I haven't driven a Roadster yet, so I guess I'll satisfy that need until the local Tesla store gets one for a test drive.

Thread Information