Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Tesla Roadster" in Grand Theft Auto 5

Icon1 "Tesla Roadster" in Grand Theft Auto 5

Grand Theft Auto 5 is due to be released in a month and as such the producer Rockstar Games is ramping up marketing. They updated the game's website Grand Theft Auto V and under the "fast cars at your fingertips" tab there is a car called the "Voltic" by a company called "Coil" (subtle).

I look forward to driving it in the game in a month would post a screenshot if you don't want to visit the site but away from a computer for the next week and I don't want to spend a (presumably) lengthy amount of time doing so via a tablet!

charlie -

Items for Sale

ya cant wait for it

anyone on here getting GTA?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    anyone on here getting GTA?
    Sweet!

Yes, for sure I'm getting GTA 5. Dilemma here! I'm getting GTA 5 on September 17th and my Model S just 14 days later. Then I have to choose, GTA or Model S and I'm not sure yet.

Real-life GTA in my Model S doesn't seem like a good idea, so I'll probably stick to my PS3.

No seriously, GTA is one of the best games ever, so much fun to do all the things which are forbidden in real life.
    BMW M5 E39 - Kawasaki Z750R - 3-phase power - Not a Roadster owner, but the co-owner of my/our company is

85kWh - 19" Cyclone grey - Pearl White - Tech Package - PDC - Sunroof - Twin-Chargers - Light package - Nappa Leather

There's a Roadster in Need for Speed Most Wanted.
    Standard 85kwh, Blue, Air Suspension, Tech: Reserved 11/30/2012 Delivered 3/10/13!

Yep, for sure getting GTA V. It is a great series, and I'm sure V will be even better.

In addition to the Tesla, sorry, "Coil" there is a Fisker rip off too. Called the Khamelion... (Karma). Interestingly Rockstar call it an electric vehicle, so I guess it isn't an "EVER" or whatever Fisker used to call it.

Name:  actual_1377278282.jpg
Views: 3983
Size:  94.5 KB

Also it's a 2 door, not a 4, but still, looks pretty much like the Karma.

Sweet, can't wait for GTA V to come out. More importantly can't wait for the PC version. Then the modding can begin!

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by widodh View Post
    Sweet!

Yes, for sure I'm getting GTA 5. Dilemma here! I'm getting GTA 5 on September 17th and my Model S just 14 days later. Then I have to choose, GTA or Model S and I'm not sure yet.

Real-life GTA in my Model S doesn't seem like a good idea, so I'll probably stick to my PS3.

No seriously, GTA is one of the best games ever, so much fun to do all the things which are forbidden in real life.

Tough decision, i'd choose both.

game of the year already

So far, the only game to have the Model S is Gran Turismo 5? Thats lame. The Roadster was ok in Most Wanted, but it wasn't accurate "physically" (as in Physics). That was unfortunate. Hopefully, in GTA V, the Roadster has crazy fast acceleration.

I would also like to see electric motorcycle knockoffs as well, The Zero S, maybe a Brammo Empulse in there

So I just picked up GTA V. Can't wait until the day is over to go home and play!

First thing I'll try to do is find the "Roadster".
    BMW M5 E39 - Kawasaki Z750R - 3-phase power - Not a Roadster owner, but the co-owner of my/our company is

85kWh - 19" Cyclone grey - Pearl White - Tech Package - PDC - Sunroof - Twin-Chargers - Light package - Nappa Leather

Widodh, good hunting, though I doubt it will be an easy find.

btw: I'll be happy to pick up your Model S and care for it while you play (I can dream right?)
    Kallo isn't to far from Middelburg, so your Model S will be just an hour away.

ps: do not forget to go to the Launch Party...

Thread Information