Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60kWh Model S spotted in Palmer, AK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
While my family and I were on vacation in Alaska for a couple of weeks I kept my eyes open for a Model S in Anchorage, as I knew there were a few owners there. Alas, we saw none there. But after dinner at Turkey Red in the little town of Palmer (about 50 miles North of Anchorage) my son spotted a black 60kWh Model S very carefully parked at the farthest corner of a parking lot. I left a note for the owner with my email and TMC screen name, but alas he/she's not tried to reach me.

Cool tag on the car too.
2013-08-09 20.32.46.jpg

So howz come ya weren't staying with us during yer time in Alaska?!?!?!?!?! ;)

We did, in fact, host someone from Nixa, MO earlier this summer. But that was back on 5 July. And besides, my P85 hasn't been delivered yet....

Turkey Red is GREAT, though! It is one of our favorite restaurants in the entire state.

So howz come ya weren't staying with us during yer time in Alaska?!?!?!?!?! ;)

We did, in fact, host someone from Nixa, MO earlier this summer. But that was back on 5 July. And besides, my P85 hasn't been delivered yet....

Turkey Red is GREAT, though! It is one of our favorite restaurants in the entire state.
I did think about looking up the AK Tesla people, and honestly could've saved a lot with a nice bunk rather than hotel rates in the summer in ANC. But we were so busy and constantly moving.
P7504 likely is that one, I didn't think to look at the VIN though.

And yea, Turkey Red was truly outstanding...glad we found it our last day in the Mat-Su or we'd have spent a ton of money eating there!