Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawaii Tesla Model S accessories

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenM View Post
    Nigel..... stop tempting me to spend more money
    If you can find the right person (or DIY like WeazL) then IMO it's one of the best after market investments. The cost for me was not much more than 2 detailing jobs, and I have my Roadster professionally detailed probably 3-4 times per year on average so there's actually a payback amortization going on where my car needs a lot less detailing.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenM View Post
    Nigel..... stop tempting me to spend more money

Those pics of before and after are pretty awesome.
    +1..but now I'm curious how much it would cost here. Maybe a group buy if we can find the right detailer?
    P#14,892 - 40kwh, blue, tan/obeche matte, tech pkg, air suspension, pano roof, 19" wheels - completed 5/20/13 - delivery date - 6/22/13

I'v made a few calls to see if any shops will entertain this--awaiting replies. Will post details once I hear back.
    P#20,754: 85kWh Black w/Pano, 21" Silver // Int: Black Leather, Matte Obeche // Pkgs: Tech, Sound, Air, Lighting, Parking Sensors, Parcel Shelf. Confirmed 8/20/13 - Shipped 9/12/13 - Delivered 9/25/13

Hawaii Tesla Model S accessories

Quote Originally Posted by WeazL View Post
    I'v made a few calls to see if any shops will entertain this--awaiting replies. Will post details once I hear back.
    Matt did you check with Pakshak?
    Parents' Model S: Seq#11095, reserved 8/8/12, delivered 3/27/13 silver 60 kWh, black leather/lacewood, 19 inch wheels, pano roof, air suspension, tech package, sound upgrade, child seats, paint armor
    Parents' Model X: Seq#12,557, reserved 8/23/14
    Our Model X: Seq#1261, reserved 7/20/12

Yes, that's where I bought the Opti-Coat. He had no suggestions for installers.

- - - Updated - - -

Shea's Luxury Detail has provided me pricing and a club discount. I will post the pricing in the groups section so as to respect their business and not post it publicly.
    P#20,754: 85kWh Black w/Pano, 21" Silver // Int: Black Leather, Matte Obeche // Pkgs: Tech, Sound, Air, Lighting, Parking Sensors, Parcel Shelf. Confirmed 8/20/13 - Shipped 9/12/13 - Delivered 9/25/13

Just in case some of you haven't heard through the other topics on the main site, Tesla sent out an email to those on the center console waitlist with an update and pricing. The "discounted" price for those who signed up for the waitlist is $600-$800 depending on your choice of the trim color. Piano is the cheapest, the obeche choices are $650 and the Carbon fiber is $800. Price includes your choice of one phone dock, either iPhone 5 or micro-USB.

They're starting at the top of the waitlist with anticipated ship dates of January/Feb 2014. I'm undecided.....
    Order placed 6/15/13 - Silver 60kwh / Black Nappa / Matte / 19s / Tech / Sound / Air; Confirmed order and VIN received on 6/17/13; Delivery button appeared and questionnaire completed 6/26; "Entering production" on MyTesla 7/16; "Production complete" on MyTesla 7/23; Delivered 8/2! (#155xx)

Quote Originally Posted by gmtom1 View Post
    Just in case some of you haven't heard through the other topics on the main site, Tesla sent out an email to those on the center console waitlist with an update and pricing. The "discounted" price for those who signed up for the waitlist is $600-$800 depending on your choice of the trim color. Piano is the cheapest, the obeche choices are $650 and the Carbon fiber is $800. Price includes your choice of one phone dock, either iPhone 5 or micro-USB.

They're starting at the top of the waitlist with anticipated ship dates of January/Feb 2014. I'm undecided.....
    Surprisingly cheaper than expected.
    Parents' Model S: Seq#11095, reserved 8/8/12, delivered 3/27/13 silver 60 kWh, black leather/lacewood, 19 inch wheels, pano roof, air suspension, tech package, sound upgrade, child seats, paint armor

Quote Originally Posted by spleen View Post
    Surprisingly cheaper than expected.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing too at first. When I first got my MS, I was anxious to get the CC, since I can't stand the cupholders in the armrest, and everything was rolling around between the seats. After a few months, I've gotten used to it, and I'm struggling with paying $650 just to get cupholders.
    Order placed 6/15/13 - Silver 60kwh / Black Nappa / Matte / 19s / Tech / Sound / Air; Confirmed order and VIN received on 6/17/13; Delivery button appeared and questionnaire completed 6/26; "Entering production" on MyTesla 7/16; "Production complete" on MyTesla 7/23; Delivered 8/2! (#155xx)

Quote Originally Posted by gmtom1 View Post
    Yeah, I thought the same thing too at first. When I first got my MS, I was anxious to get the CC, since I can't stand the cupholders in the armrest, and everything was rolling around between the seats. After a few months, I've gotten used to it, and I'm struggling with paying $650 just to get cupholders.
    I know, my mother (who is the primary driver of the Tesla (though my dad has taken a liking to it over his Lexus ISF these days, lol)) originally hated the center open area but now likes it and requested to be taken off the wait list for the center console.

I sometimes wonder if this reflects Elon's sneakiness - get us used to his design aesthetic and delay the introduction of the add on center console to see if people decide later if they really need/want it.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen View Post
    I know, my mother (who is the primary driver of the Tesla (though my dad has taken a liking to it over his Lexus ISF these days, lol)) originally hated the center open area but now likes it and requested to be taken off the wait list for the center console.

I sometimes wonder if this reflects Elon's sneakiness - get us used to his design aesthetic and delay the introduction of the add on center console to see if people decide later if they really need/want it.
    I agree. I've gotten used to the openness of the lack of a center console and rather like it. It keeps me from cluttering up the car. The cup holders could be better though.
    P85 | White/Tan Leather | Matte Obeche | Pano | Air | Tech | 21" Silver
    CF Spoiler | Sound | Premium Interior Lighting | Fog Lamps | Parcel Shelf
    Alcantara Headliner | Warp Drive

Thread Information