Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Tesla Roadster S Auction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have it on good authority that a 2010 Red Tesla Roadster S will be on auction shortly on the Canadian Government Crown Assets Auction site. I'm told it has about 25,000km on the odometer.

Tesla 2010 Roadster S.jpg

It should appear here once posted: gcsurplus.ca

Cheers,
Emile.

It's not listed yet. How difficult is it to import to the US?

That, I have not done. So I'll let someone on your side of the border respond. But if it is anything like importing from U.S. to Canada, it may be a little tedious but not too painful. I just had to follow the steps laid out on our Registrar of Imported Vehicles site (as well as advice from others who had previously completed the process).

Importing it from Canada to the U.S. you might upset some of our Canadian members who mentioned in a thread a bit back how they don't have access to many Roadsters because the CPO program can't/won't move a vehicle to Canada from U.S. (or something like that).

Importing it from Canada to the U.S. you might upset some of our Canadian members who mentioned in a thread a bit back how they don't have access to many Roadsters because the CPO program can't/won't move a vehicle to Canada from U.S. (or something like that).

Yep, it's a one way street. Canadian Roadsters can be imported into the US but US Roadsters can't be imported to Canada. Tesla hasn't filed the paperwork necessary to put the Roadsters on the admissible vehicles list.