Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test your Model S sound premium sound package with this sound !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well, not my favorite music, not the worst

this is the first time I paired an ipod to watch a youtube video in my car, pretty cool

So, hits hard and makes my side mirrors shake pretty good at vol -high 8 , bass +5.5 , mid -1 , treb +1.5
sounds pretty clean bass doesn't get distorted even if you push it a little more. I think the latest firmware changed the stereo a tiny bit. :biggrin:

A track I've always used to give a sound system a solid workout is the first track on Little Feat's live WAITING FOR COLUMBUS album, one of the best live albums ever made.

The YouTube recording doesn't do the audio justice, but anyways, starting at 1:43....

Last edited by a moderator:
cool, thanks for report ! So, you think premium package is enough good for basses and that I won't need to change or add a subwoofer ?

It has a sub in the rear (forget if it is an 8 or 10"). The door woofers are 8" all around too.
I think it hits similar to a decent 12" but not as low but I am surprised by some of the lows it hits like in Pink Floyd - " Welcome to the Machine" or something similar. - A pillar speakers/grills make some noise during the low intro bass still

I am pretty happy with the sound, they have definitely improved it a bit over the first firmware I had in December, I thought it was pretty good then but it sounds better now.