Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmed Supercharger locations in Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: This thread is for confirmed Supercharger information, i.e., photos of Superchargers under construction, copies of permits, media reports from authoritative sources, etc. I will attempt to collect these reports from other threads and this one and post them in this first posting in this thread for easy access.

To speculate about "coming soon" Supercharger locations or to express your opinion on new Supercharger locations, please use the following thread. Anyone wondering about the 27 new superchargers in Florida?

Now open: (Also refer to Tesla Find Us web page.)

Supercharger-in-Ft-Myers-confirmed

Superchargers-at-Port-St-Lucie

Superchargers-at-Pavilion-at-Port-Orange-(just-South-of-Daytona)

St-Augustine-Supercharger

Lake-City-Supercharger

Ocala-Supercharger

Tampa-Supercharger

Supercharger-in-Orlando (Turkey Lake Plaza)

SC-at-Ft-Drum

DeFuniak-Springs-FL-Supercharger-I10-between-Tallahassee-Pensacola

West Palm Beach Supercharger going up anytime soon

Supercharger-in-Marathon-(FL-Keys)

Supercharger — Tallahassee, FL

Miami / Ft Lauderdale Supercharger (Plantation)

Supercharger Station in Naples

Supercharger Station Being Constructed in Florida City, FL

Live Oak Supercharger

Location of "Coming Soon" Supercharger in Sarasota confirmed

Supercharger - Pinellas Park Wawa

Supercharger - West Melbourne, FL

New Wawa Supercharger in Tampa

New Orlando Supercharger (Wawa) @ Sand Lake Rd and Universal Blvd.

The Miami, FL - Brickell Supercharger location has been found & is under construction

35 Urban Supercharger Terminals Operational at Aventura Mall

“Coming Soon” Fort Myers Supercharger location found under construction [Operational] (Public)

Supercharger - Delray Marketplace, FL [Operational]

Supercharger - Miami - NE 41st St [Operational]

“Coming Soon” Fort Myers Supercharger location found under construction [Now Operational]

Tampa/Hyde Park Supercharger [Now Operational]

Construction has Started on the Altamonte Springs Supercharger Station [Operational] (Public)

Permit found for Jacksonville Supercharger location, WAWA [Now Operational]

Confirmed the location of the “Coming Soon” Gainesville Supercharger Station will be at Butler Town Center [Now Operational]

Plantation Supercharger Station has undergone an expansion to 16 terminals. (Public)

Confirmed by observation or credible source:

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it's not up to date for Florida....

The folks that maintain Supercharger.info are very responsive, but not omnipotent. If you have new info, send an e-mail to [email protected] with the update. It will usually be incorporated within a day.

I think that is better for us to combine efforts to keep one database up to date, than to have multiple databases that each get less attention.

From the "About" tab at Supercharger.info:

About

This site was created by Tesla forum member BlueShift. Tesla enthusiasts from around the globe have contributed by sending notification of new sites, status updates, and corrections. Anyone may email [email protected] with new information. Include a link to the information source in emails if possible. This site is updated daily. The latest version can also be found on TESLARATI.com at Interactive Tesla Supercharger Map. This project is now open source and is on github.

• Informative
Reactions: Sawyer8888
There are also SC charging stations at Fort Drum service plaza on the turnpike which appear almost ready, and SC's at Turkey Lake service plaza which appear ready. The word on another forum was that both would be available by thanksgiving.

Supercharger is open during the Service centre hours. The entrance is open for supercharger access just beside the main entrance. the gate is typically about half open. You can always have a coffee and conversation in the service centre. It is a good place to charge when it si open. They are working on fencing access to the vehicle parking area so the Superchargers and be open 24/7 but no indication about when, or so I was told last week when I charged there.

The West Palm Beach Supercharger is open 24 hours per day. Even though they call it West Palm Beach it is really in Riviera Beach. Be careful when using this facility at night as there is high crime near here. I don't think there is anywhere to go within waking distance.