Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ads on TMC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently I've noticed some ads on the forum. I'm not a fan. But I understand that the site have bills to pay. Fair enough.
However, I'm not sure Mercedes is targeting the right audience here. :rolleyes:

Here is a snapshot:
UVXaXSs.png

(Yes, I know this is a automatic service, and that Mercedes does not know that the ad appears on a Tesla forum - but still, it seems a bit misplaced.) :wink:

Edit: And then I noticed the "Support TMC" link. Great! I've sent my contribution hoping that the ICE's will go away :)

Last edited:
Today it takes 30 seconds to move to the next TMC page (within same thread). Noticed every page change must go thru [pagead2.goo . .] This is truly impossible to deal with. Google is often slow here. Is there a way to stay within TMC website eg if we remain in same thread? There used to be ways to avoid loading ads.
--

Today it takes 30 seconds to move to the next TMC page (within same thread). Noticed every page change must go thru [pagead2.goo . .] This is truly impossible to deal with. Google is often slow here. Is there a way to stay within TMC website eg if we remain in same thread? There used to be ways to avoid loading ads.
--

Click the support link and donate. It will remove the banner adds.

> Click the support link and donate. It will remove the banner adds. [Denarius]

When did this policy change occur? I'm dealing with issues not seen before today. Banner ads vs any ads??
--

- - - Updated - - -

I'm back on my usual Mac on the other DSL line. NO such paging out to google, ie instant moves to next page as always. So never mind.
--