Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern Ontario Tesla Owner's Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy August everyone,
For those of us who were at the first meeting, you will remember that Sam DeAth offered his office in Hamilton by the yacht club for our next meeting. I am proposing Wed. Sept. 11th. I will email everyone whose address I have.
Anyone else please respond and we'll see if we can double the number of attendees this time (10 Model S, 2 Roadsters last time)
thanks
John

Guys,
Here are the details for the Sept. 11th meeting at 7:00 PM.
Thanks to Sam DeAth for the use of his company boardroom.
Benefect Corp (at the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club)
555 Bay St. N. 2nd Floor
Hamilton, Ontario
L8L1H1
Please email or PM me to confirm your attendance if you haven't already.
FYI there is a restaurant / bar if you want to grab a drink or dinner before or after the meeting.

Just a reminder, hopefully see you all at 7:00 this Wednesday! I expect close to 20 owners and vehicles to come out.
Thanks
John

Last edited:
Another good meeting last night John.

Thanks for organizing.

Yes, it was...

IMG_1424.JPG

Hey guys,
I have emailed anyone whose address I have but we're shooting for Wed. November 20 for our next meeting.
7:00 to 9:00 as usual. Looking at a new venue at Guelph Line and 401 but I will confirm once I see the RSVPs.
anyone else who is interested send me a PM with your email and phone number for follow up.
Lets hope we all have 5.6 by then to talk about!

I won't receive my car until the beginning of December but I would attend a date after that.

S85 | MC Red | Tan Interior | Tech (w/ Pwr Mirror) | Pano | Sensors | Twin Charger | 19" Primacy | Subzero Weather Package
Deposit 9/22 | Confirm 9/25 | VIN 10/8 - 25679 | Production 11/01 | Projected Delivery 12/06

Hi all what is this ? We await the following:

Your chapter rerquires that you register your car prior to gaining full membership. Thank you!

We're waiting on your photo ... please arrange its posting at your earliest convenience.

Thx for the help p.s I am in for the meeting at Guelph Line and 401 it is 2mins from my home : ) I have a hpwc if any1 needs it

- - - Updated - - -

p.s just got 5.6