Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Authentic Tesla keychain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this on ebay yesterday, a former engineer working for Tesla got a hold of it in 2008. Unused in box, these are rare and hard/impossible to find. Gonna use it with one of these, or keep it in the box:biggrin:. U like?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 3,776
I got 2 of the red ones just by asking the DC store, they mailed them to me for free (I did not receive them with my reservation or delivery). I am trying to get an extra (my son really wants one), but after going to three different Tesla stores and a service center, no one has them now. I would gladly pay for them. Does anyone know how to get one?

I have a red key chain from the factory... it doesn't fit the fob. Have they changed the design to make it fit the fob? I found it quite perplexing to be handing out keychains with a new car, but the new car's key fob wouldn't fit the keychain!

I found it quite perplexing to be handing out keychains with a new car, but the new car's key fob wouldn't fit the keychain!
Agreed! It is really dumb to pass out key chains that don't have an easy way to connect to the fob. I've got several red ones that were given to me at he Scottsdale store and received another at the factory. I like the style of the original silver key chain, but it looks enough like a weapon that airport security might take it away!

Agreed! It is really dumb to pass out key chains that don't have an easy way to connect to the fob. I've got several red ones that were given to me at he Scottsdale store and received another at the factory. I like the style of the original silver key chain, but it looks enough like a weapon that airport security might take it away!

My key chains came attached to the fobs with nice nylon straps. I'll take a picture when I get home.