Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another MS in Seattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello as of today my order for my MS has been confirmed, I'm looking forward to getting an email stating my order has been placed and the build will begin soon. This is a very exciting time the MS will be the most expensive thing I've ever owned. I'm a little scared, nervous, anxious but mostly excited, I've been a fan of Tesla since the beginning. Roadster will always be my first love but I have no doubt after ownership of the MS I won't have any regrets. The people, the knowledge and information on this forum is impressive, everyone has been friendly and helpful with questions. I look forward to being a part of the Tesla family and even hope to meet some members in the PNW.

Tesla Tootsie aka Kathy

Great to have another Model S coming to Seattle! Maybe the new Seattle service center by Safeco field will be open when you get your new car. Our Model S is driven most of the time by my wife and she just commented a few days ago that she really does get to drive the best car in the world. Not just a good car, but literally the best car in the world. I think everyone who has already taken possession of their Model S understands what she means and you will soon!

I got the email I've been waiting for stating my order has been confirmed, as of yesterday I moved up the delivery date from December to September. I'm very excited and hope that it will come into the new service center in Seattle. Thanks again to everyone.