Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elio motors next big thing in transportation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
http://www.eliomotors.com/my-strengths/

Elio Motors: Join the Revolution - YouTube

I can't imagine 49 city and 84 high way for $7000 with 5 star rating. It is perfect for city car for single/senior/married couple and small family who don't take many trips together and has back vehicle.

It removes many EV related issues (still gas dependent but again milage are better than hybrid and some EVs)

ah one more kid in market of high mpg with novelty and trick... let see the final product :wink:

Looks pretty cool and its a great pricetag! My only concern is the roads....if you have bad roads where you live it might be a pretty bumpy ride all along. But if the roads are in good condition, then of course its not a problem.

yeah I will be interested since they offer 36k/3 years industry standard warranty (not bad at all for 7k car)

It has all the standard features you need for daily commute. It will be major hit with seniors for 5 star rating.

Somehow I missed this the first time around. Interesting. With the "I'm All In, $1000" reservation it drops to $6,500. Interesting.

If they fulfill what they promise 36k/3 years warranty and engine last 100k & up it is winner all the way... no brainer because most of the time people take solo trip to work and other activities. You have second car for family trips as most of the current EV adapters.

... and great mileage as electric one...:wink:
Gee, where'd I put my Aptera t-shirt?

aptera-8-doors-up.jpg