Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What to do at a supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. After pulling up and connecting I inspect each charger to make sure there is not any damage or vandalism.
2. I inspect the supercharger enclosure to make sure there is not any damage to enclosed fence.
3. If there is another Model S there I walk around to make sure there is no damage to their car. Looking out for my Tesla family at all times.

Best Car Family ...... Period.

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

After all those good deeds, you should leave contact info on the dash and go get a burger and a beer.:biggrin:
I did. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 1,375
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,374
Erol... We peaked around the black MS & thought it might have been yours but weren't sure. Our silver MS did not feel lonely when we left it to grab dinner. Noting the "eye" of our silver MS headlight, it was probably saying to your black MS: "Well hello, mon chérie! You come here often?!"

Unfortunately, we never got to see your love note. But as we drove away... there was this little vibration/fluttering sound from the passenger side window. Steve lowered the window from his driver side panel to see and then I caught a glimpse of a small post-it note.... BUT IT WAS TOO LATE! The note got sucked into the door panel as the window came down & is now a permanent part of our car! Afterwards, I thought I heard a *burp* as Steve raised the window. Our car was saying: "Mmmm Mmmm... I got her number!" LOL!
--Binh

Last edited:
Oh no, the note got stuck? No more notes on the side windows. I agree the lighting needs some improvement. I noticed a few people walking by picking up the charger handles to look at them. I guess their still wondering if its some fancy pay phone like the girl stated in an interview. Lol. When i left the charger the other day i also heard a sound coming from the tire. You guessed it...a nail. Hope you had a great dinner that night and I will see you soon.

Per the words of guidance from "Kevin the SuperCharger Guy" - only park next to another S at a SuperCharger if you use a different numbered pod - i.e., if they are in 3A don't use 3B - the numbers are on the back of the pods. Otherwise you will both share the same SuperCharger and not get full speed charging.

Per the words of guidance from "Kevin the SuperCharger Guy" - only park next to another S at a SuperCharger if you use a different numbered pod - i.e., if they are in 3A don't use 3B - the numbers are on the back of the pods. Otherwise you will both share the same SuperCharger and not get full speed charging.

Thanks for the reminder. I completely missed that part but it makes complete sense.