Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts Meet up - 8/24/13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Meet-up and night out at the Drive In
Aug 24th at 7:30 pm
Skyview Drive In - Belleville, Il

See link to RSVP

Tesla Meet-up and night out at the Drive In - Saint Louis Tesla Enthusiasts (Saint Louis, MO) - Meetup

What better way to enjoy our Model S's than seeing a Drive In movie in them.

With that in mind August's meet up will be out in Belleville at the historic Skyview Drive In. The Skyview Drive In has been open since 1949. And is an area favorite.

Show Prices are $10/adult (2 kids get in free with each adult, $3 for each additional kid)
Admission MUST be paid in CASH.

You can bring your own food and drink in but you can't grill there. So, we will bring a table for everyone to set food on kind of pot luck. There is a concessions stand and it takes Credit/Debt.

Doors open at 7:00 pm and movies starts about 20 mins after sun down.

I figured we could all meet there around 7:30 pm, hopefully that will allow us to get spots together. We can then sit, eat, drink and talk Tesla until the movies starts. So, bring your chairs.

Unfortunately, at this time I cannot tell you what will be playing. Showings are not posted until the Monday prior. I will update this post once I know.

There is a Groupon available right now for 2 tickets and popcorn but only must buy in the next 2 days (by July 19th)
Skyview Drive-In Theater Deal of the Day | Groupon St Louis

Hope to see you all there.