Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Burlingame Tesla Store and Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw an unmistakable logo while driving on southbound 101 just prior to the Broadway Exit.

Living just 3 miles away, I went exploring this afternoon and found the Store/Service Center not yet open for business.

There were 4 HPWC's installed but not yet energized. Also a 5th bay with more industrial looking conduit. Could be a Supercharger!

I think it's supposed to be opening in a week or two. The hours on the door show that it's going to be open seven days a week.

photo 1 (1).jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 5.jpg
photo 2.jpg

I have a service appointment scheduled there Tuesday of next week so it should be open in a couple of days -

opps just got an email - I guess it's been pushed back now

Hi Augie,

We have you down for an appointment 7/23/13 at 9AM at Menlo Park since our move to Burlingame has been pushed back for another few weeks. Also, Menlo Park will remain open until Palo Alto launches early October.

Last edited:
where did you hear that?

It's well known. Stanford is reclaiming the property. It's being replaced by 3 new service centers (Burlingame, Palo Alto and Sunnyvale).

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...vice-Center-Will-Be-Closing-Dividing-Into-Two

- - - Updated - - -

That's awesome! Wonder if Tesla will install Superchargers at Menlo and/or Fremont service centers?

As stated, Menlo is closing. Fremont already has one, but it's not open to the public.

I should have taken pics, but I was there today and (a) charged at 62 amps (215v I believe) in front of the store and (b) saw that the single plug for the supercharger is inside the service garage, so unfortunately it doesn't look like this will be a great stop for road trippers going through SF.

I saw an unmistakable logo while driving on southbound 101 just prior to the Broadway Exit.

Living just 3 miles away, I went exploring this afternoon and found the Store/Service Center not yet open for business.

There were 4 HPWC's installed but not yet energized. Also a 5th bay with more industrial looking conduit. Could be a Supercharger!

I think it's supposed to be opening in a week or two. The hours on the door show that it's going to be open seven days a week.
GasDoc, when I arrived for Teslive and drove the rental car from SFO and turned onto S 101, I was immediately greeted by the (what I later learned was) Burlingame logo ... lovely welcome!
And you live just 3 miles away? Surprised you hadn't seen it before!
Great meeting you BTW.

Stopped by on my way back from SF to SJ yesterday and 5 superchargers up front at the entry now.
No lie - i wasnt able to charge mine as there was a Prius, a Leaf, and an ICE hogging the spaces - obviously none of them plugged in. They should have separate spots farther away for those cars and not prohibit us owners from feeding our beasts :)

Stopped by on my way back from SF to SJ yesterday and 5 superchargers up front at the entry now.
No lie - i wasnt able to charge mine as there was a Prius, a Leaf, and an ICE hogging the spaces - obviously none of them plugged in. They should have separate spots farther away for those cars and not prohibit us owners from feeding our beasts :)

Are you sure they were superchargers? Last time I went there they were HPWCs.

My car's in for service today, and currently charging at 200 miles/hour (387V / 148A). It's clearly a Supercharger, but likely only for loaners and cars coming in for service.

I believe the chargers out front in the parking area are HPWCs. I've heard there is a single Supercharger inside in the service area. Is that what you are referring to?