Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accutint in Bellevue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

powerpuppy

Jun 30, 2013
L
Recently I was in the market for a window tint and clear-bra job. I searched around, online, and on TMC, and narrowed down to Metro v/s Accutint. Eventually, I decided to go w/ Accutint due to their personalized service, reasonable rates and help with selecting the right quality products for my car. The folks out there are very knowledgeable and they did a GREAT job at the installation. The quality of work is seriously top notch. Thought others might benefit from this recommendation hence posting it.

model S | 60kw | White with Black | 19" wheels | driving it .... is priceless

I used them to tint a couple of hybrids years ago, and about 4 years ago they put paint armor on my Roadster. It all has held up well.

I had done some research online first, there wasn't much info, but what there was looked pretty good. They were not the cheapest, but they seemed to do a good job and fix any issues.

Hello Power Puppy...I'm new to this forum, this is actually my first post. I've been reading about window tinting and clear bra applications. I've got a MS on order and wanted this done ASAP...please post pictures, any comments regarding the quality and overall impressions. I live in the Seattle area and looking at Emerald City, Northwest Auto Salon, and Accutint. Thank you in advance.