Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Big Idea -CNBC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly this is ridiculous. Im trying to sit here and stick through this, but i don't no how much more of them yelling at each other i can take. They are trying to take this political.:mad:

Sadly, some of it has gone this low. I understand I sound like an old man, but what happened to peoples manners? I think that if they ever get to Tesla they will probably write it off for its inability to bring cars to the market, and for not being able to drive off the dealership with one.

Arrrgh! I'm sooo sorry evryone went through that. I don't know if I got the info wrong or if they changed thier mind.

The commercial I saw had old Tesla footage and mention of "One new company in California" etc...

Next time we should all Tivo it and wait for the report here.

For the record.
Turns out I still have the commercial on Tivo. I had everything right on date and time. Tesla was part of a "Detroit's future" episode. The short portion covering Tesla showed old footage of EP 1 and 2 driving together with the caption "Doing it right"in the corner. The announcer says, "What the big three can learn from an electric Roadster that runs on pennies per mile".

I have my machine set to get every episode for awhile so maybe I can catch when they finally air it.

CNBC is the worst offender when it comes to keeping on schedule. I record two different 1/2 hour shows and ended up with the first and 2nd half of an hour long special, on "Saving GM".

I am not going out on a limb and saying when it's on next, just look for it for the old Saving GM repackaged tied to the D3 bailout. Volt footage and info.