Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of the new Tesla All-Weather Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week I ordered a complete set of all-weather mats, they arrived yesterday and I installed them last night.

I'm really impressed with the exact and tight fit. They look nice too.

Here are some pictures I took. I apologize for quality, it was low light . I forgot to get a picture of the frunk mat.

passenger.jpg
second-row-passide.jpg
third-row.jpg
second-row-driverside.jpg
driver.jpg

Last week I ordered a complete set of all-weather mats, they arrived yesterday and I installed them last night.

I'm really impressed with the exact and tight fit. They look nice too.

Here are some pictures I took. I apologize for quality, it was low light . I forgot to get a picture of the frunk mat.
Thanks for the photos.

Can you please tell us if there is a strong smell of rubber, etc.

Thanks.

Larry

Does the driver mat restrict max acceleration by sitting below the accelerator pedal (like the weathertech on my Honda where flooring it doesn't really do much -- but big difference with MS)? The tesla fabric mat has a cutout below pedal.

Is the interior set hard plastic or soft plastic like the trunk set.

soft plastic

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the photos.

Can you please tell us if there is a strong smell of rubber, etc.

Thanks.

Larry

No smell.

- - - Updated - - -

Does the driver mat restrict max acceleration by sitting below the accelerator pedal (like the weathertech on my Honda where flooring it doesn't really do much -- but big difference with MS)? The tesla fabric mat has a cutout below pedal.

No, it didn't go up high enough to interfere with the pedal.

Here is a better picture where you can see:

driver-2.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday as well.. They fit fine, but there is an instruction sheet that shows some "retention devices" for the drivers side mat... The Watertown Service center doesn't have them, they were not in the box, ownership knows nothing about them, and my Model S didn't come with them. The drivers mat does move around a bit, I'd like to anchor it down, the pictures show what looks like a drywall metal anchor that screws into the carpeting, on the top is a small hook that the mats clip over. Did anyone get them with their mats?

Mine arrived yesterday as well.. They fit fine, but there is an instruction sheet that shows some "retention devices" for the drivers side mat... The Watertown Service center doesn't have them, they were not in the box, ownership knows nothing about them, and my Model S didn't come with them. The drivers mat does move around a bit, I'd like to anchor it down, the pictures show what looks like a drywall metal anchor that screws into the carpeting, on the top is a small hook that the mats clip over. Did anyone get them with their mats?

Mine came with two plastic anchor screws that screw into/through the carpet.