Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a favour

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

c041v

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2013
Vancouver, BC
I'm going to put this out there - A co-worker of mine is experiencing some... substantial pain with the maintenance of his X5 as of late. I've been trying to convince him that a Tesla will solve an awful lot of the problems he's having and bring a number of unexpected benefits. I'm making in roads, but I don't have one to truly demonstrate the capabilities and, the facts alone have not won him over. I am however saving for a Model X, which is unfortunately a ways off and I fear he may pull the trigger on a Lexus RX sooner than later. I am therefore humbly requesting a generous owner on this board to help me convince him. I do know a few people in town with Model S', even one in my building, but sadly my communication with that owner has not been returned so far. I am working on the others.

We work in Delta and my co-worker lives in White Rock, I'm sure some mutually agreeable location could be arranged to not inconvenience anybody too much. I don't actually need to be around for the meeting, but I'd never turn down the chance to catch a lift in a Model S!