Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars and Coffee Great Falls VA, Saturdays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello TMC!

I just got hired to manage the parking lot at Katie's Cars & Coffee in Great Falls, VA every Saturday morning. Today I met Paula and Biff and their amazing Model S/Classic Corvette combo, and they were extremely nice (the people and the cars)! There have been a few Tesla's and they like to park together. I'll have to discuss with the restaurant owner but I am going to try blocking off spots for the Teslas in the same row together, perhaps even closer to the front entrance. It would be awesome if we could figure out how many Tesla's will attend ahead of time so that I have enough spaces blocked off. I am also working with the showroom in Tysons on bringing demo vehicles to the show, and I'll try making enough space so we can open up the vehicles for people to sit in and walk around them. I just wanted to let everyone know and I'm really excited about this opportunity! If you haven't come out yet, I suggest making a trip, even coming next weekend as I expect the show to be really big this coming Saturday (july 4th weekend). PM me or reply to this thread if you are going and if you have any ideas for how we can make an even bigger presence.

See you there!

Z

GatorEight, the store manager with his brand new company car (white) and my red were parked directly across from P&B cars. We got there around 6:45. It is our plan to be there just about every week. I am just 2+ miles away. There couple of owners, Clayton has Roadster, who like to be there as well on regular basis. It would nice if you ae able to pull it off preferably in shaded area of the lot. if i am in town, i will be there next weekend. Thanks in advance for giving it a try.

Looking forward to joining the fray in Great Falls. My S60 is due for delivery by 7/16. The window opens on 7/5, but not hopeful to have it at the so I'm a few weeks out but will definitely visit.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to joining the fray in Great Falls. My S60 is due for delivery by 7/16. The window opens on 7/5, but not hopeful to have it at the so I'm a few weeks out but will definitely visit.

*edit - "not hopeful to have in the first week, so I'm a few weeks out"