Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland Service has expanded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

adiggs

Sep 25, 2012
Portland, OR
For those that didn't know, the Portland area service center has taken over the rest of the one end of the building they are already in, and moved their entrance down a door. Now I wish I had pics, but now they have "a real shop", lots of power for charging cars, and more room. Must have been a dozen S's being prepped for delivery when I was there collecting my Roadster, with enough room to have 6 or 8 inside in various states of prep.

It's going to be interesting to see what it all looks like a year from now - they are growing so fast.

No luck on taking pictures. They said it wasn't allowed. The expansion is impressive though. Much better than three weeks ago when I picked up the car. At least 8-10 Model S and two Roadsters. Met a guy getting service who was finishing up driving the outer border of the US in his 60 kwh MS! He said the trip was fantastic and car did great!

Yeah I was there last Saturday the day after they painted and put in 4 new lifts. Could still smell the fresh paint. Looks awesome now. More room for service, less room for delivery detailing. Though they have a portion of the building directly across the parking lot, to the east, and had a few cars over there already. Wouldn't be surprised to see that become the delivery side.

Still need better signage out front to find the place.