Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Senate President Owns a Model S and Cuts Ribbon to Open Supercharger Station

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Curt Renz

Mar 5, 2013
USA
Well no legislative problems for Tesla Motors here in Illinois. Our state senate president owns a Model S. Yesterday he cut the ribbon to open the Tesla Supercharger station in Normal, Illinois. That is the recharging point between Chicago and St. Louis. It turns out that my failure to be elected as a state representative last year makes no difference regarding Tesla. Specialized car-charging station opens in Normal

Well no legislative problems for Tesla Motors here in Illinois. Our state senate president owns a Model S. Yesterday he cut the ribbon to open the Tesla Supercharger station in Normal, Illinois. That is the recharging point between Chicago and St. Louis. It turns out that my failure to be elected as a state representative last year makes no difference regarding Tesla. Specialized car-charging station opens in Normal

If I was still in Chicago last year, I would have voted for you, Curt!

Thanks again to ScottEV and Larry who tirelessly put together this event for all of us. It was also great meeting Daniel, Robb and Steve! Can't say I've ever seen so many Model S's at one time except at the Dania Service Center. Just about every color was represented, except I didn't see a green. Now I still need to choose a color before finalizing... I look forward to future events/get togethers.