Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Model S 60KWH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trading up and would like to sell my grey 60kwh. - 7200 miles
Upgrades include:
Active Air Suspension
Panoramic Roof
Grey Leather
Matte Obeche decor
Tech Package
Super Charging
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
All weather trunk matts
21" grey turbine wheels

Aftermarket: Nose Cone trip in Matte Black
The piece in between lights in Matte black
Side badges in Matte Black

Plasti Dip Parts:
Red front Tesla sign
Matte Black back Tesla sign
Matte black "MODEL"
Red "S"
Red bottom under trunk trim
Red under door trim
Matte Black window trim
Matte Black Mirror caps
Carbon fiber looking door handles

I will seriously consider any offer over 70K
This configuration costs $85,000 with the $7500 rebate
Please text for pictures.
Please feel free to ask questions.
Please PM (or text 516-306-6626) with offers.
I am located in NY but am happy to assist in shipping anywhere.

Last edited:
Considering you can get $7500 federal Tax credit, a new one as per design studio will cost around $75 000 + matts + spoiler + after market add-on.
On a used demo Tesla give a $1/mile rebate (so $3500 here) and I am not sure but something like $100/month since the car is on the road.

So we are here more like $70K...But for $5K I would probably get a new one with the exact config I want.

wow...tough crowd! :)

One of the challenges in selling a car is getting it priced correctly. I just went through that exercise in selling my Corvette before taking delivery of my Model S. I originally looked at Kelly Blue Book. I was fortunate to get real feedback from the Corvette Forum and price it correctly and much lower than the blue book price. Although the OP probably won't be thrilled with the feedback, he will find it valuable in selling the car.

I am trading up and would like to sell my grey 60kwh. - 3,500 miles
You can look at trading it for a Model S loaner from Tesla. Tesla will give you an amount for your car that factors in something like an initial 17% depreciation, 1% per month of use and $1 per mile. Maybe in your state you can get a credit difference and only pay tax on the difference?

For pics please text me at 5163066626. The pics are on my phone so I cant upload them.

i upload pics from my phone all the time

download photobucket, make an account if you dont have one and you can upload all your pics to it, there will be an