Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Tesla owners in the Mid-Michigan/Thumb area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want to show off your car?

We're trying to assemble a "Green" event in the thumb of Michigan, highlighting eco-friendly products and practices, and I'd love to get a Tesla in front of the people out here.

Park it, let people admire it, let other people criticize it, bash their criticisms into the ground with facts. Sound fun?

This would be the weekend of July 21; alternatively, we're having a car show the weekend prior, if that would work better?

Any takers?

Want to show off your car?

We're trying to assemble a "Green" event in the thumb of Michigan, highlighting eco-friendly products and practices, and I'd love to get a Tesla in front of the people out here.

Park it, let people admire it, let other people criticize it, bash their criticisms into the ground with facts. Sound fun?

This would be the weekend of July 21; alternatively, we're having a car show the weekend prior, if that would work better?

Any takers?

What city are you thinking?

@ cwick78

We just recently started a small club in Michigan, most of the owners are in Metro Detroit region. See below for our Facebook page and the thread on this forum. I will paste your post there. You and other mid-michigan enthusiasts are most welcome. Also contact Michigan Electric Auto Association. You will find link to their page from our Facebook page. All the best for the event.

Michigan Tesla Owners

What city are you thinking?

Harbor Beach

- - - Updated - - -

@ cwick78

We just recently started a small club in Michigan, most of the owners are in Metro Detroit region. See below for our Facebook page and the thread on this forum. I will paste your post there. You and other mid-michigan enthusiasts are most welcome. Also contact Michigan Electric Auto Association. You will find link to their page from our Facebook page. All the best for the event.

Michigan Tesla Owners

Very cool, I appreciate it.