Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New FAQ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

malcolm

Nov 12, 2006
Was thinking about how the Battery Swap demo may increase noob site traffic. Can some kind individual please rewrite the FAQ? It seems to contain lots of references to the Roadster and the "upcoming Model S" :smile:

That particular FAQ location should really be about how to use the site. At some point it was turned into a Tesla FAQ. By the info in there, you can guess how long ago that was.

My plan was to migrate that Tesla FAQ into the Wiki section (where members can help keep it updated). I was going to do that after upgrading the Wiki from the limited free "Lite" version it is now to the full version. But then the guys that write the wiki software announced they were coming out with a new version. The software of course costs money, so I was waiting to buy the new version instead of the soon to be old one. But it turns out that the new version still isn't quite ready for prime time, and it's been about a year. I'll try to do something about it soon.