Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Bragging Space for your MS or MX - Configuration, Color, Name, When & Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
VIN P05094
HI EV tag 1914
RN 904906
Tessie
Pearl White, 60, Air, Tech, Pano, Sound, Black Leather, Twin Chg, 19"s, Parcel Shelf.

Delivered to me on 31 Mar '13 (Easter Day). She's an orphan and arrived in Hawaii sometime in early March.
TM let me transfer my reservation from a Black 60 to this Pearl White 60 that was already in Hawaii.

Barry Abe gave up his Easter weekend to prep and make a few changes to deliver it to me at noon on Sunday. Wow, that's super-service from my point of view, but its Barry's normal standard for service. Hard to believe that level of service these days.
Pics:
Tessie_at_SC_01.JPG

Tessie_at_SC_02.JPG

Last edited:
VIN P05886
HI EV tag 1845
White P85, Air, Tech, Pano, Sound, Tan Leather, 21" Silver Wheels, CF spoiler, Parcel Shelf

yay! We have our own forum now! :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,072
No name so far
blue, 40, Air, Tech, Pano, Grey Leather, 19"s, Parcel Shelf
plus dark blue Tesla stickers on wheels available from rogbmw

I tip my hat to Leeward, who utilized the Kailua boat ramp for photos 24 hours before I did so.
Boatramp1920.jpg

Last edited:
nice shots, Akikiki, StephenM, and papafox!

Sorry, this is just a cell phone shot but didn't have the DSLR with me. Adjusted levels a little bit compared to the previously posted pic of my parents' Model S. Detals in the signature.

ModelS.jpg
ModelS-2.JPG

Ok Akikiki, this one is for you! You can only have one first impression so I wanted it to be superb. Finally got around to actually taking some pictures of Red Ruby 2 with a decent background, all washed and prepped. I am soooo loving my MS!

Thanks for the lesson Akikiki! Here's the pics, one in the morning sun and one in the afternoon sun:
Smiling again. :smile:

Attachments

• RR2-2.JPG
    RR2-2.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 361
  • RR2.JPG
    RR2.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Ok Akikiki, this one is for you! You can only have one first impression so I wanted it to be superb. Finally got around to actually taking some pictures of Red Ruby 2 with a decent background, all washed and prepped. I am soooo loving my MS!

Thanks for the lesson Akikiki! Here's the pics, one in the morning sun and one in the afternoon sun:
Smiling again. :smile:

Is that the pop-up front plate adapter you have installed? Do you have any problems with it hitting parking space curbs?

WOW !!! First impression was a winner ! Beautiful. That's reallllllly nice. I've not seen another. Yours must be the first. You did so GOOD.
Thank You! I thought I might be the first Red, but Barry advised me that there was already a handful in the State by the time I picked mine up. I haven't seen any on the road tho'.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that the pop-up front plate adapter you have installed? Do you have any problems with it hitting parking space curbs?
Yes, it is. I haven't had any incidents of hitting the parking berms because I don't go that far into the stall. My previous car was also very low, so I'm used to stopping about a foot before the berm. My driveway is really steep and a couple of days after having the plate holder installed, I went down the driveway without raising the car. DOH! It scraped the bottom of the plate holder and pulled the plate under the bumper so I have an obvious scrape across the plate. Kind of looks like I hit something, but better the plate than my Red Ruby 2!