Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR WANT; Model S P85 $50k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
jiFfM.jpg

Alright here's my offer too.

Here I am, willing to give anybody US$60,000 for their P85+ today!
Otherwise, I am waiting to buy the USS Enterprise.

You can just ship your P85+ to me (by fedex international, at your expense) and I'll wire you the money once I see it at my doorstep :)
PM me for delivery address!

Pride before a fall chaps, Roadster CPO pricing slashed by Tesla themselves. It is possible that once the initial units sell to those already pre-adopting then used prices could slash quickly. Don't rule this out. It seems those willing to pay are only paying sticker price for a queue jump on MS.

Dan43
UK
2014 before we see any Model S

I wouldn't sell my P85 for $50K in this century. I plan to keep it as a collector's car for the next 50+ years if I make it that long and perhaps will it to my offspring's offspring on the condition it is cared for. It'll be one of those antiques that has pedals, uses a mere 120 KW Supercharger instead of the 121 Gigawatt standard, and quaintly requires a driver and a license to drive it.

Also, one could probably buy the recently decommissioned USS Enterprise from the Navy, but it might cost a bit more than $50K (USS_Enterprise(CVN-65)).