Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold my Car !!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

smartypnz

Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2013
Monterey Peninsula
Yes, it was sad.

But guess which - excuse garage - very old.

jpg.gif

Attachments

• IMG_62.jpg
    IMG_62.jpg
    793.5 KB · Views: 1,455
Ahhh!!! You noticed the white sticker. Didn't want to attach it, but gave in and put it on the black area. Did not put the side - horrendously large stickers on.

Saves me about 20 minutes of my hour and 10 commute.

Plus people don't get to crowd around the car like they did in the non commuter lane - just to gawk!

Thank you for the advice....

1. Bathroom being rebuilt
2. Solar system installation
3. Garage

City will not give on ideas to enlarge 50 year old garage. Need to fit the Tesla and a BMW 5 - very tight. So, trying to figure out how and in the meantime any "readjustment" would be a waste of time and resources.

Ahhh!!! You noticed the white sticker. Didn't want to attach it, but gave in and put it on the black area. Did not put the side - horrendously large stickers on.

Saves me about 20 minutes of my hour and 10 commute.

Plus people don't get to crowd around the car like they did in the non commuter lane - just to gawk!

I used a removable vinyl sticker mentioned elsewhere on this forum. It is the size of a regular bumper sticker. I put the HOV stickers on it and cut them out. Have had them in place for weeks now, through multiple washings, and you would never know that they weren't permanently adhered. I can easily take them off and put them in the glove compartment when I am out on the weekends or driving on freeways without the carpool lanes.