Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kansas City Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI for those of you on the other side of the state. Looks like Tesla is planning on opening a service center in Kansas City. Not sure when but I came across the posting for for service manager and technician in KC on the Tesla Careers site.

Thought you'd all like to know.

FYI for those of you on the other side of the state. Looks like Tesla is planning on opening a service center in Kansas City. Not sure when but I came across the posting for for service manager and technician in KC on the Tesla Careers site.

Thought you'd all like to know.
Good to know, that's a bit closer and easier drive in the Model S for me too. And after my trip there tomorrow I'll have driven there 3 times in the past 2 months.

Well, we don't have a HPWC (since we only opted for the single charger), but our 14-50 is available to any other forum members passing through STL that need a faster boost than the handful of public level 2 stuff.

We're in the vicinity of 270 & 40/64. Just shoot either me or bluefuego a PM if you ever want to arrange a date/time for a quick pit stop...although if others in the area have a HPWC, I'm sure that would certainly be preferable if you have the dual chargers to take advantage of it.

Evan,

If you ever need a hit of juice when in KC I live down south in Overland Park and you are welcome to grab some amps. I have a 50 amp charger but it beats the public stations.

Call 816.582.7361 and I will hook you up.

My delivery is sceduled for Thursday and already I can't sleep!

Mad Max

Evan,

If you ever need a hit of juice when in KC I live down south in Overland Park and you are welcome to grab some amps. I have a 50 amp charger but it beats the public stations.

Call 816.582.7361 and I will hook you up.

My delivery is sceduled for Thursday and already I can't sleep!

Mad Max

My dad is getting his probably this Friday but I'm wondering if its same truck from St. Louis?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

xhawk101

My delivery man, Cam, told me the factory delivery was scheduled to drop on Wed and he was going to turn the car around to be ready for Thursday delivery. I don't want t get my hopes up but I can't sleep! What area does your dad live in around KC? What color?

xhawk101

My delivery man, Cam, told me the factory delivery was scheduled to drop on Wed and he was going to turn the car around to be ready for Thursday delivery. I don't want t get my hopes up but I can't sleep! What area does your dad live in around KC? What color?

Gotta be same truck! They are saying Friday may be possible too. Independence area, pearl white 85 kwh. Sending pm... Cam is the man lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Has anyone heard an updates on the new Tesla service center or knowwhether it will be located in Kansas City, KS, or do you think it may be located in one of the Kansas side suburbs? The Teslamotors site does indicate the coming soon service center will be in Kansas rather than Missouri if it is accurate.