Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Database error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, actually submitted the post above I got this page:

image.php?type=dberror.jpg
Database error The Tesla Motors Club Forum database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:The Tesla Motors Club Forum - Powered by vBulletin forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Yep - I was getting a database error on each submission. Then if I check the posting did make it through. But I guess people are waiting for the 30 seconds and hitting "submit" again.

Yeah - I did that twice before realizing that the database error came after the 1st submit worked.

Keep us updated with whats wrong. Trying to fix.....
If you wouldn't mind a little constructive input on potential remedies for the troubles the site appears to be stymied with (yes, I was booted off the site earlier today, receiving the message that the site's IP address no longer existed), please contact me at your convenience as I would be more than willing to offer whatever help that I may be able to.

just-an-allusion

The problems I've been having for the past few days is when I get an email notice of a new post, when I click the link to the thread it either takes a very long time to connect or never connects at all. However if I just go to the forum and click on the thread it seems fine. Weirdness.