Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging suggestions in Jersey City/Staten Island area (overnight)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looked around, but couldn't find anything.

Although I don't really need the charge (85kWh Boston -> NY, with Milford supercharge), I'd still like to be able to plug in at night :)

Anyone have any suggestions for charging in the area?

Looked around, but couldn't find anything.

Although I don't really need the charge (85kWh Boston -> NY, with Milford supercharge), I'd still like to be able to plug in at night :)

I'm not in that area, but Edison Parkfast seems to have various locations and charging--no idea what they're like for overnight parking charges or EV charging fees.

Tesla's Paramus store has a HPWC that Model S owners can use, according to Tesla's site. It's half an hour north of Jersey City; you could hit it on your way back, if you have time (probably not overnight, sorry).

But if you're going back up north to Milford and Boston, it's just under 80 miles each way, I think--just top off at Milford again instead--it'd be much faster. The round trip to Jersey city from Milford is similar to the Milford to Boston trip one-way.

Good luck, whatever you find/do.

I'm not in that area, but Edison Parkfast seems to have various locations and charging--no idea what they're like for overnight parking charges or EV charging fees.

Tesla's Paramus store has a HPWC that Model S owners can use, according to Tesla's site. It's half an hour north of Jersey City; you could hit it on your way back, if you have time (probably not overnight, sorry).

But if you're going back up north to Milford and Boston, it's just under 80 miles each way, I think--just top off at Milford again instead--it'd be much faster. The round trip to Jersey city from Milford is similar to the Milford to Boston trip one-way.

Good luck, whatever you find/do.
ThanKS