Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster CPO 115 on Ebay for $54,415

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Motors has CPO #115 on Ebay for $54,415 plus about $1200 of "junk fees."
Tesla : Roadster 1.5 in Tesla | eBay Motors

Note: Non-California buyers should carefully consider the California sales tax consequences of picking up the car in person from Menlo Park. CA may not allow non-CA buyers to pick up a car in CA (as opposed to having it shipped) without paying CA sales tax which may be higher than your state's taxes, and your state might not offer a full credit for the CA taxes.

I purchased this car today. 6,XXX miles and 3 year warranty. Very cool to go to the factory and they have tons of Roadsters coming for sale a whole lot full of them they haven't even photoed yet. By the way after my hour long test drive I walked in and bought it one of the best days of my life!

Congrats NapaValleyMike on a great looking car at a great price! Has anyone noticed that Tesla is advertising the Roadsters (including this 1.5) as having a remote side view mirror? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think I have one on mine?!

I purchased this car today. 6,XXX miles and 3 year warranty. Very cool to go to the factory and they have tons of Roadsters coming for sale a whole lot full of them they haven't even photoed yet. By the way after my hour long test drive I walked in and bought it one of the best days of my life!

Congrats on your new red Roadster. It looks great!