Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"No, no, no, no, no, this sucker's electrical, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need."

If you know those lines, you probably know what's in my frunk...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,529
Oh, I work at Universal (there are three of four of us here with Teslas) and we have some odd BTTF items around - not screen used or anything, but from some promotional stuff or toys that we've partners with in the past that I've come to acquire.

My license plate is this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 1,190
Let's get nerdy: You could easily fit a RTG, which is basically a nuclear powered battery which you can get a few hundred watts of _continuous power for decades_ without refueling. It could mean the Model S never ever needs to be plugged in, as the battery charges at a low rate 24/7 for it's entire lifetime. Also the waste heat would be recycled for winter use, making winter range no longer an issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioisotope_thermoelectric_generator

What about the invisibility option - like the car in one of the James Bond movies?

Adding invisibility would minimize the inconvenience of having other drivers and pedestrians staring at the car and taking pictures while we're driving by...