Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles air pollution drops after tailpipe laws

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@gg_got_a_tesla

Nice. This is the evidence that when the Authorities take anti-pollution actions it works. Everybody (Authorities, Governments, automakers, car users and so on) should make any efforts to decrease air pollution. I think that altogether we will win the struggle to decrease air pollution and have a better world.

@gg_got_a_tesla

Nice. This is the evidence that when the Authorities take anti-pollution actions it works. Everybody (Authorities, Governments, automakers, car users and so on) should make any efforts to decrease air pollution. I think that altogether we will win the struggle to decrease air pollution and have a better world.

Thanks for the link, gg. And I agree with Raffy and you and everyone else. Great news.

I used to get frustrated when people wouldn't do what I thought was the "right thing." Then I realized you get what you incentivize, and it's nice to see that in action - especially on something I value, like, say... the air my family and I breathe! Incentivizing may be with a carrot, or with a stick. Or you can take the carrot and use it as a stick.

I grew up there in the 60s and 70s. I remember many "stage 3" smog alerts. Teachers wouldn't let us go outside for recess on those days. I have empathy for people that have to live and breathe the Mexico City and Bejing air. Hopefully the EV revolution will improve all our lives