Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why is Tesla putting a supercharger in Seattle?

Good point v12. I haven't actually been down to the new Seattle service center so I shouldn't assume it's a great spot despite it's proximity to the 90/5 intersection. I don't go down to that area much myself either. When I do it's usually for one of these events.

I can't remember where but I remember reading someone propose it be installed at the 405/90 interchange. Unfortunately, there's really no easy access on or off either highway there.

It it will be interesting to see where they end up putting this Seattle Supercharger if we get one at all.

Cheers!

I've had my car in 3 times in the last two weeks (gyro problems) at the Seattle SC, and have discussed the location of the supercharger with the folks there. They are very cagy about it. They say the SC folks are the last to know such things. I was left, however, with the impression that it may be close to but not at the service center. But take my impressions with a big grain of salt. All of my *gifts* to the forums on the topic of super charger locations in the past have been wrong (sorry folks ).
    Thorts' posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within the TeslaMotorsClub forum. Content in posts may NOT be used, quoted or otherwise published outside this forum, without author's expressed written consent.

I live on the east side of the state (Tri-cities). When I arrive in Seattle, it would be nice to charge up quickly to take care of business without parking at a slow charger.

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielSchmidt View Post
    I live on the east side of the state (Tri-cities). When I arrive in Seattle, it would be nice to charge up quickly to take care of business without parking at a slow charger.
    Welcome to the forum.

Yes, that would be great. The Ellensburg Supercharger and one in Seattle would make the Seattle - Tri-Cities trip a piece of cake.
    All electric - green S85, red LEAF. No ICE.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSchmidt View Post
    Bingo, exactly why carefully placed metro centered Super Chargers are so valuable. Being able to charge up at one's destination city before heading off for a visit to friends or whatever for the weekend is important, otherwise it's often having to have friends pick you up and drop you off where your car has to be parked at some slow charger overnight... just not very practical or convenient.
    Region: Seattle area (US)
    P85+, metalic grey, black interior, carbon fiber accents, sound, full Xpell Ultimate wrap, Alloygators...
    Solar Powered

Thread Information