Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introducing Tesla Service Plans

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received this email from Tesla EU. All of the links point at the EU version of the site, but don't appear to have the pages on the GB version.

I'm guessing UK RHD reservation holders probably shouldn't have been sent these?

Screen Shot 2013-05-31 at 23.10.09.png

Screen Shot 2013-05-31 at 23.10.43.png

- - - Updated - - -

This is the link for the EU site. No idea if it's new or been updated.

http://www.teslamotors.com/en_EU/service

I got these 1 , 2 and 3 year warrantee Prices from Tesla UK .. for roadster, Battery and whole car ......

Current ones do not, only with any residual original warranty. So their prices are 150 to 200% higher than similar cars in USA.

As a Roadster Wannabee, this means either wait until Model S arrives which means there maybe be a few Roadster Trade-ins.
OR ..
buy in USA, use in USA for 6 months to avoid duty, and benefit from the US CPO warantee (nice winter project in South California :)
Then import to UK. I've had various LHD cars so that does not phase me. But I guess Tesla UK would hate this rebalancing of their rather high prices ...
Although maybe not if I shell out £13K for a warrantee that their US HQ already gave away :)

My US friends just dont get UK prices (where often $1=£1) ... they think we are all nuts :)

If any UK roadster owner wants to sell,

Hi Mark77a,

I am in the same position, would love a Roadster here in the UK but James Edition versions are about $98,000.
Waiting for the Model S or X will be a long wait for us, perhaps we should both go to James and haggle his prices down?

A lovely 12,000 mile Roadster on Supervettura went for £60,000 I think just this last month.

UK here we are stuck between a rock and hard place, hopefully used CPO UK RHD Roadsters will appear soon or private sales will come more available?

There are a couple of Roadsters with EV companies who may wish to sell soon.

Fellow UK Roadster wannabe .....
Best
Dan43